Emepan 40 Tablets Supplier
||Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
|Composition of Product
| Click to view more |
PPI (Proton pump inhibitors)
store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
What are the possible side effects of pantoprazole (Protonix)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using pantoprazole and call your doctor at once if you have symptoms of low magnesium such as:
- fast or uneven heart rate
- jerking muscle movements
- feeling jittery
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody
- muscle cramps, muscle weakness or limp feeling
- cough or choking feeling; or
- headache, trouble concentrating, memory problems, weakness, loss of appetite, feeling unsteady, confusion, hallucinations, fainting, seizure, or shallow breathing.
Less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as:
- weight changes
- nausea, vomiting, mild diarrhea
- gas, stomach pain
- dizziness, drowsiness, tired feeling
- joint pain; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).
Looking for "Emepan 40 Tablets" ?