PCD pharma also known as Propaganda Cum Distribution pharma is the way to spread or propagate something. When we talk about the pharmaceutical industry, PCD pharma is a shop or a distributor that works to market the pharma products in the market. These pharma agencies are used for spreading a word about the product among the drug users. Many people confuse PCD pharma with a regular pharmaceutical franchise. However, there is a lot of difference between the two. One could be marketing the pharmaceutical products as generic or branded in a PCD pharma but in a franchise company, it is always completely branded. You can find a PCD pharma franchise in Ambala Cantt that could be marketing even all types of generic drugs as well as branded drugs. Apart from that, there are a number of PCD pharma franchise in Haryana that are offering these products. But if you are also planning to start your own PCD pharma, here are the prerequisites that you need to have. Before learning about the prerequisites, let’s also know some of the advantages of getting a PCD pharma franchise.
Advantages of Starting PCD Pharma
There are a number of advantages that you can enjoy by starting a PCD pharma. Here are some of the advantages:
• The marketing and sales expenses in PCD pharma are almost negligible. There is no requirement to hire any sales team in PCD pharma. The distributor and the franchise take care of the marketing stuff.
• One does not need any type of hefty and big infrastructure or complex for marketing these products.
• There is no need for a distribution channel as well. As the franchise and marketing are usually done.
• The margin on PCD pharma is very high. The products are directly received from the manufacturers and so the margin, as well as the profit, is pretty high.
Whether you are going for a job interview or starting your own business, having experience is a must in everything. You need to have the required experience in the pharma industry in order to start your own PCD pharma. All you need is experience in sales and your experience to complete the sales targets. There are two possessions that a pharma company needs:
- Experience of a minimum 2-5 years in the pharma industry for selling or marketing pharmaceutical products
- A decent qualification is required along with the education of the pharma industry.
As the industry of PCD pharma is a bit strict and is surrounded by rules and laws, there is a requirement for a number of documents. One needs a number of documents and licenses required for getting the PCD pharma franchise.
Now that you are opening your PCD pharma franchise in Haryana, it is imperative that you have the required sums for investment. For starting any type of franchise business, you need investment and a steady flow of cash. Different companies require a different type of investment. However, it is not very expensive and economical for everyone.