Emeflox-400 Tablets Supplier
Home › Pharmaceutical Medicines › Pharmaceutical Tablets › Emeflox-400 Tablets Supplier
||Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
|Composition of Product
||Ofloxacin 400 mg
| Click to view more |
Type of Medicine
store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
What is ofloxacin
Ofloxacin is in a group of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones (flor-o-KWIN-o-lones). Ofloxacin fights bacteria in the body.
Ofloxacin is used to treat bacterial infections that cause bronchitis, pneumonia, chlamydia, gonorrhea, skin infections, urinary tract infections, and infections of the prostate.
Ofloxacin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What are the possible side effects of ofloxacin (Floxin)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using ofloxacin and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- seizure (convulsions);
- confusion, hallucinations, anxiety, feeling resltess, tremors, insomnia, nightmares, unusual thoughts or behavior, feeling light-headed;
- severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeat;
- sudden pain, snapping or popping sound, bruising, swelling, tenderness, stiffness, or loss of movement in any of your joints;
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- fever, swollen glands, general ill feeling;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- numbness, burning pain, or tingly feeling in your hands or feet;
- pale skin, dark colored urine, fever, weakness, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);;
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, mild diarrhea;
- headache, dizziness;
- changes in your sense of taste;
- vaginal itching or discharge; or
- mild skin itching.
Looking for "Emeflox-400 Tablets" ?