Ofloxacin and Ornidazole are two prescription antibacterial drugs, which can be used either singly or combined to combat with certain infections. When both are required, there is an one pill combination of the two medicament that is offered by us. Your doctor can decide the dosage of the medicines that depend on your infection. These medicates are not advisable for those who are sensitized to either drug or at endangerment for a response to any of the antibiotics.
Ofloxacin and Ornidazole Combination Usages:
- Doctors suggest this accumulation of Ofloxacin and Ornidazole for infections in the digestive extent that lead to intestinal pain and diarrhea. This combination also medicate protozoan and amoebic infections.
- It also cures parasitical and fungous infections in oral chamber .
- The combination is really impressive when you have an infection in urinary tract.
- It is also facilitative for respiratory infections that are reasoned by very aggressive bacterias such as bronchitis or pneumonia.
- It also treats many sexually transmitted diseases (STD) as well as the intense cases of Gonorrhea and Chlamydia in short courses with high medications so as to eradicate the infection promptly.
How Ofloxacin and Ornidazol works?
- Ofloxacin is an antibiotic that kills bacteria by curbing the DNA reproduction.
- Ornidazole is an antibacterial (anti-bacteria & anti-protozoal) drug belonging to the grade of imidazole descendant that interacts with DNA present inside the microorganism to reason protein synthesis suppression and cell death.
Common side effects:
Altered taste, Convulsion, Diarrhea, Fatigue, Vomiting, Nausea, Sleepiness, Headache, Tremor, Allergic reaction, Itching, Redness of skin, Numbness, Tingling sensation, Dizziness, Vertigo.
Expert advice for Ofloxacin 200mg + Ornidazole 500mg tablet
- Avoid the consumption of milk or some other dairy products, or taking didanosine, sucralfate, antacids or vitamins within 2 hours before or after the dosage of this combo medicine.
- Do not start or go along the ofloxacin tablets if you are sensitized (hypersensitive) to ofloxacin or any of the its ingredients.
- Confer with your doctor before taking the medicine if you are carrying a child or breast feeding.
- Doctor's recommendations should be well-advised before taking these medicines in case of any following disease states such as fits (brain disorder), inflammation of the sets of tissue that link muscles to bones (tendonitis), kidney problems and myasthenia gravis.
- Drink a lot of fluids to prevent the placement of extremely concentrated urine.
- Avoid inordinate exposure to light so as to prevent photo-sensitivity.
- Do not drive or run machinery after taking these tablets as it can rsult in drowsiness.