Emeflu 200 Tablets Supplier
|Composition of Product
||Fluconazole 200 mg
| Click to view more |
store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
Fluconazole 200 MG Tablet is an anti-fungal drug. It is used to prevent and treat infections caused by fungi and yeasts. It acts by stopping the growth and multiplication of these organisms.
Uses of Fluconazole 200 MG Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
- Oropharyngeal Candidiasis : Fluconazole 200 MG Tablet is used to treat fungal infection in the mouth.
- Esophageal Candidiasis : Fluconazole 200 MG Tablet is used to treat the fungal infection of the oesophagus or the "food pipe" causing odynophagia or painful swallowing.
- Cryptococcal Meningitis : Fluconazole 200 MG Tablet is used to treat meningitis, a rare infection that affects the delicate membranes called meninges that covers the brain and spinal cord, caused by a group of fungi of Cryptococcus strain.
- Vaginal Candidiasis : Fluconazole 200 MG Tablet is used to treat yeast infection in the female genital organ causing pain, itching and burning sensation with unusual discharge.
- Urinary Tract Infection : Fluconazole 200 MG Tablet is used to treat fungal infections of the urinary tract.
- Peritonitis : Fluconazole 200 MG Tablet is used to treat the fungal infection that causes inflammation of the peritoneum, a thin layer of tissue that covers the inside of the abdomen and most of the organs present within the abdomen.
- Candidemia : Fluconazole 200 MG Tablet is used to treat Candidemia, a condition in which the fungus Candida enters the bloodstream and from the blood to eyes, kidneys, liver and brain causing Invasive candidemia.
- Prophylaxis of Infections in Special Population : Fluconazole 200 MG Tablet is used for preventing possible fungal infections in people who are undergoing chemotherapy or have AIDS.
Major & minor side effects for Fluconazole 200 MG Tablet
- Nausea and Vomitingsevere
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rash
- QT Prolongationsevererare
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
Looking for "Emeflu 200 Tablets" ?