Ememac-20 Capsules Supplier
|Composition of Product
||Omeprazole 20 mg
| Click to view more |
||PPI (Proton pump inhibitors)
||store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
Omeprazole 20 MG Capsule is used to lower the amount of acid produced in the stomach. It helps in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease and other conditions caused by excess acid production in the stomach. It has an advantage of once-daily dosing and should be consumed at least 1 hour before breakfast.
Uses of Omeprazole 20 MG Capsule
What is it prescribed for?
- Gastroesophagal Reflux Disease : Omeprazole 20 MG Capsule is used in the treatment of GERD (a condition where stomach acid and contents flow back and irritate the food pipe).
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome : Omeprazole 20 MG Capsule is used in the treatment of Zollinger-Ellison syndrome (a condition where the tumor in the upper part of the small intestine will produce the excess amount of acid in the stomach.)
- Duodenal Ulcer : Omeprazole 20 MG Capsule is used in the treatment of Duodenal ulcer (a condition with open sores on the lining of the small intestine).
- Helicobacter pylori Infection : Omeprazole 20 MG Capsule is used in the treatment of H.Pylori infection which is a most common cause of peptic ulcer caused by bacteria called Helicobacter pylori.
- Erosive Esophagitis : Omeprazole 20 MG Capsule is used in the treatment of Erosive Esophagitis which is an inflammation of the food pipe (Esophagus).
Major & minor side effects for Omeprazole 20 MG Capsule
- Abdominal pain
- Joint pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of appetite
- Difficulty in breathing
- Muscle pain
Looking for "Ememac-20 Capsules" ?