Emexim-100 Tablets Supplier
|Composition of Product
||Cefixime 100 mg
||store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Cefix 100 MG Tablet is a broad-spectrum antibiotic used to treat a variety of conditions such as urinary tract infections, throat infections and lung infections caused by bacteria. This medicine is not recommended for use in case of a common cold, flu or other viral infections since it is active against the infections caused by certain bacterial species only. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than 12 years of age.
Uses of Cefix 100 MG Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
- Urinary Tract Infection : This medicine is used in the treatment of urinary tract infections caused by E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococci, and Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- Tonsilitis/Pharyngitis : This medicine is used in the treatment of infections of the throat and airways leading to lungs, namely tonsillitis and pharyngitis, caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, and some fungal infections.
- Bronchitis : This medicine is used in the treatment of bronchitis, which is an inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes, caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, and some Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- Gonococcal Infection : This medicine is used in the treatment of a gonococcal infection caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
Major & minor side effects for Cefix 100 MG Tablet
- Abdominal painsevere
- Dark or clay colored stoolssevere
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet severe
- Acid or sour stomach
- Excessive air or gas in stomach
- Redness of skin
- Sore throat
Looking for "Emexim-100 Tablets" ?