Emexim-O Tablets Supplier
|Composition of Product
||Cefixime 200 mg + Ofloxacin 200
||store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
What are the uses of Cefixime Ofloxacin?
Cefixime Ofloxacin Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Typhoid fever, Bacterial infections, Urinary tract infections, Eye and ear infection, Respiratory infections, Typhoid and other conditions.
The complete list of uses and indications for Cefixime Ofloxacin Tablet is as follows:
- Typhoid fever
- Bacterial infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Eye and ear infection
- Respiratory infections
- Skin infections
- Bacterial infection
- Infections of the skin
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Skin infection
- Vaginal infections
- Vaginal infection
- Chronic bronchitis exacerbation
- Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum
- Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina
- Pharyngitis and tonsillitis
- Soft tissue infections
- Otitis media
- Infections of the urinary tract
- Sexually transmitted infection
- Infections of vagina
- Dermatological infections
- Kidney infections
- Urinary tract infection
- Infection of the vagina
- Infection of the kidney
- Respiratory infection
- Cefixime Ofloxacin Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
What are the side-effects of Cefixime Ofloxacin Tablet?
The most commonly reported side-effects of Cefixime Ofloxacin Tablet are abdominal pain, dyspepsia, vomiting, severe itching of skin, insomnia, and dizziness.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from the use of Cefixime Ofloxacin Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Abdominal pain
- Severe itching of skin
- Itching of skin
- Loss of appetite for food
- Sinus tachycardia
- Severe itching of the skin
- Distortion of the sense of taste
- Tendon damage
- Allergic rejection to an antigen
- Cefixime Ofloxacin Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Looking for "Emexim-O Tablets" ?