Emkox 120 Tablets Supplier
|Composition of Product
||Etoricoxib 120 mg
| Click to view more |
store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
Etoricoxib is a medicine belonging to the Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug group. It is used for relieving moderate pain and swelling of joints associated with different forms of gout and arthritis.
Uses of Etoricoxib
What is it prescribed for?
- Osteoarthritis : This medicine is used for relieving pain and swelling of joints associated with Osteoarthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis : This medicine is used for relieving swelling, stiffness, and pain of joints caused due to Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis : This medicine is used for the symptomatic treatment of Ankylosing spondylitis. This disease causes swelling of the spine and large joints.
- Acute Gout : This medicine is used to relieve pain and swelling of joints associated with gout.
Major & minor side effects for Etoricoxib
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet severe
- Difficult and painful breathing
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Blurred visionrare
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
Looking for "Emkox 120 Tablets" ?