Empenem 1000 Injection Supplier
|Composition of Product
||Meropenem 1000 mg
||Vial with SWFI
||store in a cool place
Meropenem 1000 MG Injection is a broad spectrum antibiotic used to treat a variety of conditions caused by bacteria such as infections of stomach, brain, and lungs. It should be used with caution in patients with central nervous system disorders.
Uses of Meropenem 1000 MG Injection
What is it prescribed for?
- Bacterial Meningitis : Meropenem 1000 MG Injection is used in the treatment of Meningitis which is an inflammation of the protective membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae and Neisseria meningitidis.
- Skin and structure Infection : Meropenem 1000 MG Injection is used in the treatment of skin and structure infections like cellulitis, wound infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Intra-abdominal Infection : Meropenem 1000 MG Injection is used in the treatment of intra-abdominal infections like caused by Escherichia coli and Klebsiella.
- Pneumonia : Meropenem 1000 MG Injection is used in the treatment of Pneumonia which is a common type of lung infection caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenzae.
Major & minor side effects for Meropenem 1000 MG Injection
- Swelling and redness at the injection sitesevere
- Fast heartbeatsevere
- Skin rashsevere
- Black or tarry stoolssevererare
- Decreased urine outputsevererare
- Body pain
- Acid or sour stomachrare
- White patches in the mouth or on the tongue
Looking for "Empenem 1000 Injection" ?