Empenem 500 Injection Supplier
|Composition of Product
||Meropenem 500 mg
||Vial with SWFI
||store in a cool place
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Meropenem 500 MG Injection is a broad spectrum antibiotic used to treat a variety of conditions caused by bacteria such as infections of stomach, brain, and lungs. It should be used with caution in patients with central nervous system disorders.
Uses of Meropenem 500 MG Injection
What is it prescribed for?
- Bacterial Meningitis : Meropenem 500 MG Injection is used in the treatment of Meningitis which is an inflammation of the protective membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae and Neisseria meningitidis.
- Skin and structure Infection : Meropenem 500 MG Injection is used in the treatment of skin and structure infections like cellulitis, wound infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Intra-abdominal Infection : Meropenem 500 MG Injection is used in the treatment of intra-abdominal infections like caused by Escherichia coli and Klebsiella.
- Pneumonia : Meropenem 500 MG Injection is used in the treatment of Pneumonia which is a common type of lung infection caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenzae.
Major & minor side effects for Meropenem 500 MG Injection
- Swelling and redness at the injection site
- Fast heartbeat
- Skin rash
- Black or tarry stools
- Decreased urine output
- Body pain
- Acid or sour stomach
- White patches in the mouth or on the tongue
Looking for "Empenem 500 Injection" ?